in a Nutshell
A Talk Series to Guide You Deeper Into the Montessori World
You’ve dipped your toe in the Montessori water and you like how it feels.
- You might have started to copy some things you’ve seen online. You’ve minimized toys, you’re offering your child choices, you’re helping them to be more independent.
- It’s going well and you’re enjoying the journey but you feel like you need more guidance. You want to learn and understand more.
- You know that it’s a beneficial philosophy, you know that what you’re doing is good for your child but you don’t know much theory behind the practice.
- You don’t know exactly why you’re doing the things that you’re doing.
- You want more knowledge but you don’t have the time to sit and read big books on Montessori theory.
- You’ve seen some of the original Montessori materials and you know they look pretty but you don’t know their real purpose.
- You’ve heard some jargon that you don’t understand and you want to learn the meaning.
- You know Montessori is about giving choices and freedom but you’re worried that your child is going to take advantage and you’re going to lose control.
- You would like to place your child in a Montessori school but you are struggling to explain the choice to your partner or your family as they might have limited information about its benefits.
- Your child is already in a Montessori school and you would like to learn more about how they are learning.
First of all, let me congratulate you.
By entering into the world of Montessori, you’re doing a wonderful thing for yourself and your family.
When you implement Montessori practices into your home, you are helping your child to become enthusiastic, confident, and self-directed in their learning.
You’re helping them to become independent from a very early age...
…if you’ve ever seen a Montessori classroom, you’ll see 3-year-olds preparing food, putting on their own jacket and shoes, and cleaning up spills all by themselves. Yes, really!
You’re helping them to become peaceful and respectful citizens of the world and their community…
…Montessori is based on being peaceful and accepting of others. Montessori children learn how to interact with peers and adults in a respectful and caring manner. The curriculum also includes learning about and understanding other cultures.
You’re helping them to feel confident in themselves…
…by following the child and meeting them at their level, you help the child to consistently succeed, which builds their confidence, over and over again.
You’re helping them to build a life-long love of learning…
…following their interests and giving them a choice in what they learn makes children excited to learn. They take this love with them for the rest of their lives. What a gift!
“A child who has become master of his acts through long and repeated exercises, and who has been encouraged by the pleasant and interesting activities in which he has been engaged, is a child filled with health and joy and remarkable for his calmness and discipline.”
— Dr. Maria Montessori, The Discovery of the Child
So, you already know how wonderful Montessori is,
but you want to have a deeper understanding of the entire educational approach.
You want to be able to practice Montessori and confidently talk about it.
Well, we are so glad you’re here, because we have the perfect thing for you.
Understanding Montessori’s Framework in a Nutshell
A Talk Series hosted by respected Montessorian,
Paula Lillard Preschlack.
Within this series...
Paula will delve deeply into Dr. Montessori’s educational approach. An approach that is based on the model that children absorb what they need from their environment to build themselves up, both physically and psychologically.
Paula will teach you specifically about the three pillars that create the framework of Montessori education:
- The Prepared Environment
- The Prepared Adult
- Freedom within Responsibility
- To understand how children learn in the Montessori classroom.
- What are the long-term benefits of placing your child in a Montessori school.
- How to follow Montessori principles even if you don’t have the materials.
- The most important aspects of preparing to be with children from birth to adulthood.
- Why are choices and boundaries so important for the development of your child's self-discipline.
- The complex concept of “Freedom within Responsibility”.
- What the Montessori term “control of error” means, and how it helps your child.
- How the Montessori curriculum differs from traditional education.
- The important qualities of Montessori materials.
Following all of this valuable information you will gain access to a replay of a final live talk where Paula discussed the Scope From Birth to Adulthood and why it is so important that we put our faith into each child and their individual paths. She talked about how the Montessori approach does this in very deliberate and observable ways.
This final talk includes a Q&A session.
Why trust Paula Lillard Preschlack?
Paula has experience of observing children from birth to adulthood through her 25 years of teaching and leading a Montessori school community.
She is trained and certified by the Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) at the Assistant to Infancy, Primary and Elementary levels.
She also audited the Adolescent Orientation with the North American Teachers Association (NAMTA).
For 25 years, Paula taught children between the ages of 1-14 and served as Head of School at Forest Bluff School in Lake Bluff, Illinois.
To help people to understand the Montessori approach through her speaking and writing.
Paula pours her Montessori heart into writing and has authored an upcoming book: Every Child’s Potential: How Montessori Education Fosters Essential Life Traits.
She writes to educate about Montessori through blog on her school’s website.
Paula loves to connect with families and especially loves to help to spread the word about the amazing benefits of Montessori education.
Are you ready?
We can't wait to help you more deeply understand everything about Montessori through Paula's Talk Series.
If you’re ready to expand your Montessori mind, sign up now before it’s too late.
PRICE OFFER FOR YOU
Understanding Montessori’s Framework in a Nutshell
- A Talk Series to Guide You Deeper Into the Montessori World
- 5 pre-recorded videos including replays of Q&A sessions with Paula Lillard Preschlack
- Member’s Section & Facebook Group Access
69 EUR / 75 USD
Take the guessing out of your Montessori practice.
Give yourself more confidence when talking about Montessori to friends and family.
Delve deeper into the Montessori world with us.
You’ll be so glad you did.