FREE Webinar Mini Lesson #2
Welcome to the second video from our mini lessons series!
What questions are we going to answer
in this second video lesson for you?
- Siblings: How to deal with activities for children of different ages (different developmental levels and needs)?
- Siblings and friends: Sharing is caring?
- Prepared environment: What is it? And why is it so important?
- Prepared environment: How we can give our children practical life opportunities?
- Prepared environment: How to prepare the environment for the child to satisfy his/her needs?
- Prepared environment: What specific changes can we make in the rooms?
Who is answering your questions?
Did you miss the first video lesson?
You can still watch the video here... Some of the topics were:
- Is Montessori still suitable for children in today's society?
- How to prepare your child for the coming of a new baby into the family?
- How to support a good relationship among the children at your home?
And the third video is coming very soon!
In this video, you will hear about:
- Observation: How to practice it? When to intervene in the child's actions?
- Emotions: How to deal with strong emotions? When should we seek professional help?
- Boundaries and motivation: Why is it important to set boundaries? When do we need to set them up and why?
Do you want even more?
We have video lessons #4 and #5 and an e-book for you!
We really want to give you the best value and information that would be more than useful! This is why we decided to make two more videos and also write an e-book with all Montessori philosophical essentials. And because we wanted to make this affordable for everyone, we offer you the two videos, plus the e-book, for only 9,99Euro.
Here is what you can get:
Video Lesson #4
- Getting dressed: When to give children the opportunity to dress up by themselves? How to help them become independent? How to motivate them?
- Food: When and how should we teach children to feed themselves? Picky eaters? How to involve children in food preparation process?
- Toilet training: When are children ready? Should we push them to be without nappies? Should we praise or punish them?
Video Lesson #5
- Sleeping: How to put children to sleep? What are the best before-sleep rituals? How often and how much should children sleep?
- Technology: What is the Montessori approach to technology? How does it affect children?
- Creativity and Fantasy: What is the Montessori approach to pretend play? How to develop children's creativity and imagination?
Montesssori Essentials E-book
Let us help you discover the key concepts of Montessori Philosophy!
- Planes of Development
- Fundamental Human Tendencies
- Absorbent Mind
- Sensitive Periods
- Prepared Environment
We are happy to answer all your questions and hear your comments! 🙂
Just get in touch! Write us an email at email@example.com.