FREE Webinar Mini Lesson #1
Welcome to the first video from our mini lessons series!
What questions are we going to answer
in this first video lesson for you?
- Is Montessori still suitable for today's children and society?
- How do the children from Montessori environment adapt to ordinary society after leaving the preschool or elementary school?
- What are the needs of children and how is Montessori covering them?
- How can we balance personal life, work life, taking care of the home and our children?
- Siblings: new child coming into our family - how to prepare the toddler or preschooler for this change?
- Siblings: how to help them have a great relationship, how to deal with rivalry?
- Siblings: How to prepare the environment so that it would suit all children living in the family?
Who is answering your questions?
Two more videos are still coming to your inbox!
Did you enjoy the first class? Are you ready for the next two videos?
You will get the links to these two videos in your email within the next few days!
And of course, both of them, for free.
In the second and third video, you will hear about:
- More about the relationship of siblings or children of different age.
- Prepared environment: What is it and why is it so important? How to prepare the environment for the child to satisfy her/his needs?
- Observation: How to practice it? When to intervene in the child's actions?
- Emotions: How to deal with strong emotions? When should we seek professional help?
- Boundaries and motivation: Why is important to set boundaries? When do we need to set them up?
- Why Montessori doesn't use praise and punishment?
- And more...
Do you want even more?
We have video lessons #4 and #5 and an e-book for you!
We really want to give you the best value and information that would be more than useful! This is why we decided to make two more videos and also write an e-book with all Montessori philosophical essentials. And because we wanted to make this affordable for everyone, we offer you the two videos, plus the e-book, for only 9,99Euro.
Here is what you can get:
Video Lesson #4
- Getting dressed: When to give children the opportunity to dress up by themselves? How to help them become independent? How to motivate them?
- Food: When and how should we teach children to feed themselves? Picky eaters? How to involve children in food preparation process?
- Toilet training: When are children ready? Should we push them to be without nappies? Should we praise or punish them?
Video Lesson #5
- Sleeping: How to put children to sleep? What are the best before-sleep rituals? How often and how much should children sleep?
- Technology: What is the Montessori approach to technology? How does it affect children?
- Creativity and Fantasy: What is the Montessori approach to pretend play? How to develop children's creativity and imagination?
Montesssori Essentials E-book
Let us help you discover the key concepts of Montessori Philosophy!
- Planes of Development
- Fundamental Human Tendencies
- Absorbent Mind
- Sensitive Periods
- Prepared Environment
We are happy to answer all your questions and hear your comments! :-)
Just get in touch! Write us an email at email@example.com.